I have a bad travel bug, lately. (Don’t we all? I think it’s the nice spring weather…) I keep thinking how easy and romantic it would be to pack one bag and jump on a plane, or get in the car and take a mini-vacation for a few days. I am always looking for new (giant) bags, and so I took some time to ‘shop’ for a few that would enable this fantasy of mine. Here are my favorites:
1. This bag from The New Domestic has everything - plenty of room, leather details, and neon! (Neon is everywhere, right now! That trend blew up, and that’s ok with this color lover.)
2. Inspired by my love of Pendleton bags, I specifically went looking for kilim-style patterns. I liked the muted tones in this bag from SalvageLife (an etsy find!) and thought the sweet touches of pink made such a heavy-duty bag seem a little more dainty.
3. Here’s one from Spool 72 that does the opposite. It looks like the best worn out sweater or something that mom may have handed down from her hippie days. (Also, have you seen this shop before? I want so many spring dresses off taht site…)
4. This one from Urban Outfitters is a little smaller, but has a great shape. Really, a brown leather (or imitation leather, if you’re animal-friendly!) bag never goes out of style. I could justify that purchase for sure!
5. And finally, metallic. I’ll always have a weakness for metallic things, and a giant bag might as well make a bold statement! I ran across this one on ‘She’s In Vogue.’
Happy travels, and enjoy your weekend!